Do you Travel?
- We travel to you on your special day. Our stylist(s) come prepared and ready to make your wedding day prep-time fun and relaxing. There's no reason to be driving around and rushing through a salon on your Wedding Day!
- For on location, travel is included until the prep location is outside of a 20 mile radius of 43123. The travel fee is $.57 per mile outside of zip code 43123. (This can change due to artist location. Travel fee will be discussed and agreed upon).
Do you offer a Military discount?
- Yes! And thank you so much for your service. We offer a discount of 15% for military personnel. Please provide identification for the discount to be applicable for the bride. We do not offer any other discounts due to the extensive level of customer service we provide along with the luxury nature of our products.
Can I have a Trial before I decide on choosing Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC?
- We do offer trials without a commitment. Please keep in mind a few things. We have limited availability for trials due to time slots for booked brides. They are held in the salon and are held on a few Sunday's a month. Also, a trial appointment does not guarantee your wedding date to be reserved. Therefore we cannot make any commitment that your date isn't booked prior to your trial date. If you choose a trial payment will be due before your appointment. This payment does not act as your retainer if you do book our services for your wedding. Trial sessions are limited to one look for hair and makeup. The trial is approximately 60 minutes. A trial session will be charged if more time is need for additional looks. A trial does not reserve your date without a contract.
What is the deposit? How are services secured and my date reserved?
- Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC, receives several inquiries throughout the year and dates fill up quickly. Therefore, we require a $100 non-refundable retainer by credit card and signed contract to secure your wedding day. The retainer will be applied toward your hair and/or makeup services. Your retainer is non-refundable for reasons including but not limited to; cancellation of wedding, date change, change in services, weather, sickness, etc.
Can I make payments?
- 50% of the balance as well as final hair and/or makeup count is due 30 days prior to your wedding day. Once final hair and/or makeup count has been received (at least 30 days before event), services cannot be removed. You may add additional services up to two weeks prior to your wedding day. Please contact us to ensure that we have sufficient time and stylists to accommodate additional services. Day of add-ons will be at the discretion of the artists/stylists. However, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Remaining balance will be due on the 7 days prior to the event.
- Please note that we can accept credit card, cash or check as forms of payment. Payments via credit card onsite are subject to a convenience fee of 2.75%.
- Additional consultations are separate and half shall be paid prior to any appointment. All trial services are done in salon at Studio Local, 1781 W. 5th Ave., Columbus, Ohio, on select Sunday’s of each month.
- If any additional charges are incurred the day of, the contract is broken and/or conditions were not met, the remaining amount of those charges will be due at time of service and/or invoiced to the client. Additional services on the day of the wedding will be subject to artist discretion and can be refused if time is a factor.
Do you require a minimum of services?
- We do require a minimum for certain dates. Please send in your request so we can determine availability and if a minimum is applicable (Friday and Sunday weddings the minimum may be waived). Services require a four (4) person (Bride + 3) minimum booking for Saturday Weddings. Travel in excess of 90 minutes round trip requires a five (5) person minimum booking (Bride +4). Should you party be less than the minimum booking required, the total for services will be charged at the minimum booking rate. Travel, gratuity or retail products are excluded in the total to meet the minimum.
Can I request a specific artist?
- Yes! We have some phenomenal artists and stylists. If they are available for your specific date we will make sure that are available for you if requested. Tami also is available for small wedding parties for hair & makeup. Tami takes a bride plus one at request. Pricing for Tami's individual services starts at $275.
How much time will it take on the day of my Wedding? How many artists will I have with me?
- Typically each services takes about 30-45 minutes per person. We do build in sometimes into our schedule because it is a busy day and things do come up. Generally for 6 or less there will be one artist. If we are providing hair and makeup two artist may be assigned. For services for 8 or more an additional stylist will definitely be needed and due to time constraints a $75 fee will be added.
Can an artist stay for touch ups?
- We can stay after the initial application. There will be a fee of $100 per hour per artist and based on artist availability.
Are there extra fees or anything additional I can expect?
- A $100 charge will be added to weddings that have a getting ready start time earlier than 8 am.
- A $50 charge will be added to weddings booked on a holiday or holiday weekend.
- Any parking fees or valet is required for your location or toll fees. These fees will be added to your invoice and paid on site.
What if our bridal party is running late?
- We strive to make every effort to ensure a specific timeline for client services is maintained. Therefore, we ask that you respect these timelines by ensuring all wedding party members receiving services arrive at or before the start time listed on the final invoice. A late fee of $50 per stylist shall be assessed for each half hour extension required due to late client and/or wedding party members.
What is your cancellation Policy?
- You may cancel your services at any time however; you will forfeit any and all retainers and/or payments made. If the event cancels within 60 days or less than 50% of the balance will be due. If your event cancels 30 days or less the full amount is due. This policy is implemented and agreed upon in our contract.
This list is not comprehensive. If you have questions, please reach out to us so that we have open communication and there aren’t any misunderstandings.