Do you Travel?
- We travel to you on your special day. Our stylist(s) come prepared and ready to make your wedding day prep-time fun and relaxing. There's no reason to be driving around and rushing through a salon on your Wedding Day! For on location, travel is included until the prep location is outside of a 20 mile radius of 43123. The travel fee is $.57 per mile outside of zip code 43123. Travel beyond 100 miles or more will also have a flat rate fee of $120 per artist. (Travel can be adjusted based on the artist to the location. Minimum of services can also effect out of town travel costs.
Travel fee will be discussed and agreed upon).
Do you offer a Military discount?
- Yes! And thank you so much for your service. We offer a discount of 15% for military personnel. Please provide identification for the discount to be applicable for individual services only. We do not offer any other discounts due to the extensive level of customer service we provide along with the luxury nature of our products.
Can I have a Trial before I decide on choosing Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC?
- We do not typically offer trials without a commitment during peak bridal season. We are in high demand and to be sure we are 100% dedicated to our brides we do not hold conditional trials.
What is the deposit? How are services secured and my date reserved?
- Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC, receives several inquiries throughout the year and dates fill up quickly. Therefore, we require a 50% non-refundable retainer by credit card and signed contract to secure your wedding day. The retainer will be applied toward your hair and/or makeup services. Your retainer is non-refundable for reasons including but not limited to; cancellation of wedding, date change, change in services, weather, sickness, etc.
Can I make payments?
- Final payment (remaining 50% of the balance) as well as final hair and/or makeup count is due 30 days prior to your wedding day. Once final hair and/or makeup count has been received (at least 30 days before event), services cannot be removed. You may add additional services up to two weeks prior to your wedding day. Please contact us to ensure that we have sufficient time and stylists to accommodate additional services. Day of add-ons will be at the discretion of the artists/stylists.
- Dates payments are due are listed on the initial invoice. Columbus Wedding Makeup will not notify the bride the payment is due. Please be sure payments are received on time to avoid canceling the contract. If payments are late there will be a $25 late fee assessed every day after the due date on the invoice.
- Please note that we can accept credit card, cash or check as forms of payment. Payments via credit card onsite are subject to a convenience fee of 2.75%.
- Additional consultations are separate and half shall be paid prior to any appointment. All trial services are done in salon at Studio Local, 1781 W. 5th Ave., Columbus, Ohio, on select Sunday’s of each month.
- If any additional charges are incurred the day of, the contract is broken and/or conditions were not met, the remaining amount of those charges will be due at time of service and/or invoiced to the client. Additional services on the day of the wedding will be subject to artist discretion and can be refused if time is a factor.
Do you require a minimum of services?
- We do require a minimum. Please send in your request so we can determine availability. CWM requires a $400 minimum booking. Travel in excess of 90 minutes round trip requires a $600 minimum booking. Should you party be less than the minimum booking required, the total for services will be charged at the minimum booking rate. Travel, gratuity or retail products are excluded in the total to meet the minimum. (For parties of 7 or more we will assign a second artist and an additional artist fee will be applicable).
Can I request a specific artist?
- Yes! We have some phenomenal artists and stylists. If they are available for your specific date we will make sure that are available for you if requested. Please visit our About page to see portfolio's for each artist. Our portfolios are growing every week. Tami also is available for weddings for both hair & makeup. Please please let us know what services you're interested and we will send you Tami's pricing. (Tami's price starts at $275and only takes small wedding parties. Bride plus 1-3).
How much time will it take on the day of my Wedding? How many artists will I have with me?
- Typically each services takes about 30-45 minutes per person but could take up to an hour. We do build in time to our schedule because it is a busy day and things do come up. Generally for 6 or less there will be one artist. If we are providing hair and makeup two artist may be assigned. For services for more than 6 an additional stylist will definitely be needed and/or due to time constraints a $150 fee will be added.
Can an artist stay for touch ups?
- We can stay after the initial application. There will be a fee of $100 per hour per artist and based on artist availability.
Are there extra fees or anything additional I can expect?
- A $100 charge will be added to weddings that have a getting ready start time earlier than 8 am. and an additional $100 for every 1/2 hour earlier than that initial hour.
- A $100 charge will be added to weddings booked on a holiday or holiday weekend.
- Any parking fees or valet is required for your location or toll fees. These fees will be added to your invoice and paid prior. Generally downtown parking is approximately $25.
What if our bridal party is running late?
- We strive to make every effort to ensure a specific start and end time for client services is maintained. Therefore, we ask that you respect these timelines by ensuring all wedding party members receiving services arrive at or before the start time listed on the final invoice and confirmation letter. A late fee of $50 per stylist shall be assessed for each half hour extension required due to late client and/or wedding party members.
What is your cancellation Policy?
- You may cancel your services at any time however; you will forfeit any and all retainers and/or payments made. If the event cancels within 60 days or less the entire balance is due. If your event cancels more than 60 days prior 25% of the remaining balance is due. This policy is implemented and agreed upon in our contract.
This list is not comprehensive. If you have questions, please reach out to us so that we have open communication and there aren’t any misunderstandings. Clear communication is important and there is a lot of information included in emails that are sent to clients/bride. Please be sure to read all of this information.